Friday, May 15, 2009

Entertainment Bonding Time with Direct TV

I can clearly imagine husband’s biggest grin once he knew about this 265+ channels from direct tv. Using the most advanced satellite technology, DirectTV delivers programming from numerous channels to homes and businesses with DIRECTV receiving equipment. The DIRECTV service offers an incredible selection of entertainment for every member of the family - all in the digital-quality picture and sound that DIRECTV is known for.

As my husband is a big sucker for sports, I knew well that when we have Direct TV soon, our whole day would mean watching all kinds of sports from a sports channel. I woundn't mind though, coz night time should mean my movie time! It is really entertainment bonding time and am looking forward to it!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP