Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where God wants me

If it’s my angel doing the trick, I don’t know if I should be thankful. Coz Every time he is furious am not around..

All hell would break lose every time he loses control. He hurts his wife physically and I cannot imagine how can he do that.. I have never seen him go that furious. I pity the wife and I regret all the time I was not there to protect her.. I know I will be in between them but what if he hurts me too. My husband won’t allow that and I know it would cost more trouble for him and my husband. No. I would not let him touch my husband too.

I have been praying to God to give me strength, just give me a sign to help the wife. Hearing news of her being hurt physically for their every quarrel brings a chill to my bones. I need to confront the man. I need to talk to him to stop the beating, he doesn’t have the right! Nobody does.

I know God brings me where he wants me every minute of every day.. i just wish that on the next time he would try to beat his wife again I am near.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP