Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CC: When I am Sick

I am on blog leave but can’t afford to miss the theme this week on Couple’s Corner, hihih. I just want to share how spoiled i am with my yobib, hihi. My husband is a natural caregiver; he takes good care of me most especially when I am not feeling well. One time, when I was so sick, I woke up on a breakfast in bed, red roses and a love note.

When I was hospitalized last year he was the one who stayed and became the most caring nurse I have ever known. When I gave birth to Yena, he was the one who stayed beside me, clean my wounds, put my binder and remind me of my meds.

He is sweet but usually would be the sweeetest when I am sick. Last Sunday, he surprised me with 7 roses before the mass. Asked him what was that all about and he told me he bought those roses because of 4 letter word…

So I told him the four letter word must be L O V E?

And he chuckled; S A L E! =) Mommy, those roses were on sale!!!

Hahah

Rodliz’s Nest

8 comments:

Rossel said...

hahaha! natawa ako doon a.at least kahit sale ang dahilan nya binigyan ka ng flowers. ako, i can't remember when was the last time i received flowers from Rhonnel.

you can see my entry here, sis...
http://momsupsndowns.blogspot.com/2010/07/knight-and-queen.html

Lina Gustina said...

Wow, you're so lucky...
Your husband is really a natural care giver, so sweet :)

http://thehappyfamilies.blogspot.com/2010/07/couples-corner-when-we-were-sick.html

Mommy Liz said...

wahahaha! natawa ako dun ah..parang si rodney noong anniv namin, binilan ako ng dozen of roses. sabi ko aba ang mahal nito ah..yun pala, left over ng easter kaya half off. buset..hehehe..

Pero sweet ni Pareng Yobib ha. ganyan din si Rodney, siya nga naglalagay ng gamot sa hemorrhoid ko after kong manganak, hahahaha! Swerte naman natin Marce..

Clarissa said...

hahahahaa!!buti nga may roses ka kahit sa naka-sale lol!haven't received any roses from Yochan 8 years na lol!

Lady Patchy said...

hahaha,mali ka ng hula! nakakatuwa naman .pa sala sale pa siya kunyari.

Yami said...

Sweet talaga ni Yobib marce at never fails to give you flowers. naku yung akin pinipilit ko pang ibili akong ng roses. hehe

♥ MomieQueen ♥ said...

So sweet naman tlga ni yobib..

well its the thought that counts kahit pa sale ung roses..hehe

AC said...

ay, ayaw ko na... ayaw ko na ituloy ang pag babasa ng CC... lalo na sabi ko na ayaw ko dumaan sa lover's mushroom eh... maiinggit lang ako eh! hahaha!!!
pero seriously, girl... kakatuwa that your sweetness is consistent! hehe... sana ma practice din namin yan para mas happy dba? nag expect pa ng mas higit eh noh? di na na kuntento... LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP