Friday, February 16, 2007

For you my baby..


I wish I could go back in time...
back to those unspoiled moments
in our relationship
before hurt ever touched our hearts,
before doubt ever entered our minds.
Because if I could go back and start
from those moments once more,
I would hold you longer,
never miss a chance to tell you
how much you mean to me...
and I would never, ever hurt you.
But I know we can't go back to those days.
I know I can't erase the mistakes.
I can't take away the questions
you must have
or the hurt we both feel.
But I can assure you of one thing
I LOVE YOU
as I did then
and as I always will..

Happy Valentines my baby.. i honestly love you!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP