Friday, May 23, 2008

Bye Breastfeeding

Im so consumed with guilt, everytime i have to pull out a bottle to feed Yena. Moms I'm with all breastfeed exclusively. My cousin with her 6-months-old baby boy and my sister on my 9-months-old nephew.

I know im not the only mother who would grieve for the loss of nursing through breastfeeding, but it is really a sad thing for me. I am missing my breastfeeding-bonding-moments with Yena, more often now.

I was dreaming of breastfeeding her until she is two years old, but then it will just be a dream. I have to accept the fact that in the four months i breastfeed her i did my best. I know breast milk is not the be-all-end-all - what's more important is loving her all the more each day.. And formula-fed babies are also thriving, nourished, and nurtured.


For now, Bye Breastfeeding! Now i have move on.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP