Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hubby,

You know what makes me love you more? it's the hug and the wonderful conversation we had on our first date at Baywalk.. Seems like we're the only people on earth at that time of night when the streets were so full of strangers. For me, it was just me and you. You and me and the sea..

Now, every time we kiss, i am being brought back to the first time i stole a kiss that surprised you until now, it was over romantically sweet and that makes me want to kiss you more and more each day..

Im so excited going home at night knowing i will be with the most important person in my life, who i I slept with at night and woke up beside with in the morning.

I love you so much! Happy 22 months my Mushroom! Tsup tsup.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP