Friday, May 08, 2009

Chic Furniture for my Little House

I just cannot stop myself from drooling over this elegant bed I found in the internet. It looks so chic and stylish. I have been browsing the net for possible rustic furniture to compliment the lavender wall of my little house and I couldn’t be happier seeing this bed.

I know my husband would have the same opinion with this very nice bed. And am imagining at this early how my little daughter would love to play around and sleep on this bed. It looks like someone designed it for my little family of three. I think I have to save now in order to acquire it. Best of luck to me!

1 comments:

riablahgs said...

Happy Mother's Day Niko!

Like that bed...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP