Monday, June 22, 2009

Addicted to Billiards

I have a cousin who can play chess for whole day 24/7 without resting. Yes. He is that addicted to chess. He plays it even on line. So his wife and I are talking of ways to divert his attention to any game other than chess. He is also good in billiards so I told him to try out the online game at multiplayer games,8c1.net.http://www.8c1.net.

Now my cousin does not only enjoy a company of one player, he says he is having the time of his life playing with many friends on a game he enjoys next to chess. The site is fast and it’s free to join. He has been asking me to play with them. Now he is not only addicted to chess but also to billiards!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP