Friday, June 19, 2009

Davidoff Cool Water for Woman: I love!


Aside from kissing and hugging my daughter good bye every morning before going to work, I cannot leave the house without spraying a little of my cool water for woman by davidoff. Luckily, I won that perfume from our last year’s Christmas party. First time for me to bring home something from a raffle from among the annual events I attended. Such luck and I love its scent.

Am actually thinking of what to give husband on Sunday for father’s day and I might check out some Davidoff perfumes for men, I hope some online perfume store have something I can give for my husband. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Clarissa said...

I love David Off's Cool Water.Yun ang pabango ko nung nasa Pinas pa ako.^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP