Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dreaming of a Portugal Vacation

Am going to Portugal! Not now. But I wish soon.

I have been dreaming of going to Lisbon, Portugal and visit the place where the Apparition of the Lady of Fatima took place. I have watched the movie about the apparition when I was at the Sisters of Mary School and I can vividly remember the three children of Fatima; Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta.

Going to Portugal, I know would cost me lots of money but considering how attractive Fatima is and how accessible it is from Lisbon; I have learned that Fatima is located approximately 80 miles north of Lisbon. Certainly these are the two places I have to stay in Portugal.

It wouldn’t be hard for me to travel to both places, I have made my research and browse through cheap car hire portugal which offers and compares over 40 car hire suppliers worldwide for Portugal. Looks like traveling in convenience and style to a land I have been dreaming of.

2 comments:

Dana Telco said...

Good luck for your wish. :)

I think that Portugal also very exotic.

Glenda is the name. =) said...

Whoa! I haven't thought of going to Portugal but sounds like a great idea... exciting! Sana matuloy ka ate! =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP