Friday, October 23, 2009

The Joy of a Blogger

I maintain three blogspot blogs and just recently purchased two blogs with its domain. I have been blogging since year 2006, and the hobby of writing and sharing through my blogs grow all the more each day. I am one addicted blogger! With that, I have invited almost everybody I know to start blogging too. Writing for me is therapeutic, plus the friendship I have found in blogging is incomparable. The income I generate monthly is only an added joy!

For those who do not know yet, blog is like your own website in the World Wide Web. With blogging comes the issue of website hosting. Since I learned from one article of the importance of the best webhost I have been thinking of getting their service on one website I have been dreaming to launch soon. Webhostinggeeks offers cheap professional web hosting services under $10 only a month! Plus all webhosting plans include at least one free domain name registration and 30 day money back guarantee.

The site also offers independent reviews of the best web hosting providers in the web that you might want to check out if you are having a hard time deciding on what web host to choose. I have heard a lot of good feedbacks of the site. You might want to browse their articles on their blog if you want to know more!

Happy blogging!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP