Friday, October 23, 2009

Drown me!

Read it right. Drown me. Cover me up with ebooks and you won’t hear me complain! I just love to read. There are a lot of books I have been wanting to buy but with limited resources for a trying hard to be frugal wife like me, I instead search pdf and content myself with ebooks.

Nowadays it is easy to search for your favorite book online. You just have to know the title and the author of the book and get the pdf copy in a swift!

There are ten e-books waiting for me to read that includes the Twilight series and Tim Albom books. I just can’t wait the holiday season for that’s the only time I can be with my ebooks, reading while relaxing at home is a luxury for me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP