Patek fake watches are indeed available today and they are posing a great challenge to the entire world of the original and replica Patek watches of old. There are so many ways to use in detecting the Patek fake watches from the replicas. One way is by getting to know the rough features of these fake brands.
Here are some of the rough features of Patek Fake watches:
- Patek fake watches have very glaring rough edges in their various appearances. Sometimes many of them are very shapeless when you critically observe them well.
- Patek Fake watches have poorly designed bracelets which are mainly coated with particles of stainless steel. The bracelets are in no way stainless as they do wear off after some months of purchase.
- Facially, the glasses of Patek Fake watches are made from poor quality plastic materials which look like pure mineral crystal glass used in the production of the originals and the replicas. The plastic glass used in the production of the Patek Fake watches normally allow and enjoy all manner of scratches. This makes the watches to look very old after few months of purchase.
- Patek fake watches are also known for their lack of longevity which is a basic characteristic of good watches. Such fakes watches normally get spoilt after few months of purchase.
- In all, Patek fake watches are also very cheap and very much available on line. Many have fallen victims of their usage.