Thursday, October 01, 2009

Relationship Tag

I love doing tags especially if it's husband tag, i am such a flirt :) LOL

So when i saw kaye's new post as Relationship Tag i hurried and wished i was included on her tag list and i almost jump for pehpot again :) Thanks so much girl! i have been waiting for someone to tag me with this one, am so glad you did! Love you for that! :) heheh

What are your middle names?
~Mine is Asprilla while his is Hormaza. Both our great grandfathers are Spanish.

How long have you been together?
~38 months as lovers and 23 months as a couple.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
~A couple of years, I guess.

Who asked whom out?
~He asked me out for a ‘friendly date’ after office hours

How old are each of you?
~I am 5 months older than him.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
~Both. My siblings are few steps away from our doorsteps while his siblings are 5 minutes away from our house.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
~In all honesty, financial :D

Did you go to the same school?
~Nope.

Are you from the same home town?
~Yeah.

Who is smarter?
~He is smarter in math.

Who is the more sensitive?
~ME.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
~Jollibee. He loves their spaghetti while I heart burger steak.

Who has the crazier exes?
~I have a crazier ex while he has the craziest “exes”!

Who has the worse temper?
~I think i do. He seldom gets angry but when he does he explodes.

Who does the cooking?
~On weekends him. Breakfast on weekdays, Me.

Who is the neat-freak?
~Oh he is chaotic in the house.

Who is more stubborn?
~I am.

Who hogs the bed?
~Yena uses our bed. Just like kaye and his husband we don't occupy much space because we're spooning most of the time.

Who wakes up earlier?
~I do on weekdays. He does on weekends.

Who is more jealous?
~We are both jealous lovers ;) LOL

How long did it take to get serious?
~just months

Who eats more?
~Oh! He does all the time.

Who does the laundry?
~I do. :p

Who’s better with the computer?
~I think I am. ;)

Who drives when you are together?
~We don’t have car, yet :D LOL

Now am passing this tag to Clarissa, Bambie, Genejosh, Mareng Seiko, Fedhz, Jade, Jenny aka beakoluvko, Rose aka chubskulit, Dhemz, Kikamz and Mareng Liz.

7 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Aba, na tag pala ako dito ng di ko alam?? Pumasyal lang ako ah, wahhh! Hehehe! Thanks Mare ko..u really love me when it comes to tagging, ehehehe!

dhemz said...

glad to know mami Niks....thanks for sharing....

woi sali pala ako..thanks for tagging me....:) hope to grab this soon!

Samantha Ysabelle said...

wheee!!! sa wakas may nag tag din sa akin with this. LOL! thanks anik! will definitely post this. hugs!

sam is getting better na. konting ubo at sipon na lang. ako naman ang sick ngayon. nahawa kay sam. grabeh sore throat ko. whaaaa!!!

Seiko said...

Hello mare!Thanks for tagging me.
Pasensya ka na talaga mare medyo busy lang talaga ako these past few days paputol putol nga din ang blog hoping ko eh.I'm still in my office nagcheck lang ng mga e-mails.Buti mare hindi kayo masyadong affected ng bagyo dyan.
Btw,about Benita Groth nga pala,I received an offline message from her.She promised to give some help for baby Daniel di ba?She's apologizing mare dahil affected daw ng Typhoon ang family nya back home to P.I so dun na lang daw nya ipapadala yung dapat na para kay baby Daniel,but she wants to talk to me daw tonight @ 8 p.m mukhang may interesadong magbigay daw ng tulong para kay baby 'though I already sent your direct e-mail add.I'll keep in touch pag may bagong news form them.

Genefaith said...

my paternal great-grandfather too is a Spanish...kaya pala maganda tayo...LOL!

Thanks for the tag sis..I love it..post it as soon as time permits...

About sa comment box ko sorry for the inconvenience it cause you, maybe meron lang iadjust sa code non, i already asked Kaye about that...

Got to do my post sa GT, better late than never..he..he...

kamz said...

just posted my answers to your tag anik. hugs!

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

toinks ngayon ko lng nakita to. anu ba yun.

waw spooning din kayo? di ako makakatulog hanggat di ganun pwesto namin. hehe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP