Friday, May 21, 2010

Coming Home Tonight

After five days, husband is coming home tonight from Davao. He has been to four places in five days. I told him to capture pictures of Bacolod, Cebu, Zamboanga and Davao but he told me that since he went there to work – all he was able to capture was his breakfasts from his hotel. I thought I would be able to see those places even on pictures – but that’s my husband – he won’t exert effort to take pictures even if the view in front of him is heavenly.

While I, on the other hand is a photo addict. I take pictures of anything and everything that amuses me. I remember I took a lot of pictures of the plane that brought us to Coron Palawan, and if I can only capture the plane’s air intake systems I would. That’s how addicted I am to pictures.

That’s how different husband and I speaking of pictures. He doesn’t like picture taking and almost all our pictures together are wacky. He is quite camera shy. But since he always said that our daughter got almost all my traits – my daughter is a camera whore too. Once she sees my camera she would pose and tell me take her pictures. I don’t know if that’s a good thing though, hahah.

But anyways, I am so excited for tonight! Am sure my daughter is very excited to see his daddy too. Another great time to take pictures! Yey!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP