Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Who’s the Boss??

I remember three years ago, on our civil wedding – Atty Victoria said that the wife should be submissive to her husband. If that’s the case, the husband should be the boss of the house. But I have problems with that – I have a stubborn personality being the eldest in the family and being a spoiled wife.

But that was before. I guess I have softened up a BIT. That’s a record breaking three years for me to be somehow"submissive".. and I ain't that spoiled wife like I used to be. I hope! LOl

So who’s the boss? None. We are both slaves of each other. In our every decision making – we talk, compromise, and decide on what’s best not only for us but for the party concerned.

Oh, yeah he’s the boss of the kitchen in terms of cooking. I am the boss at home making. But on everything about the welfare of our family – our daughter Yena is the ultimate boss!!


My share on




Click the badge to see more entries..

11 comments:

Unknown said...

haha... yeah, our daughter too is the boss =)

visiting your blog...

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com

Rossel said...

wow, slave of each other. sarap pakinggan, nakakakilig! it is ok to change if it is for the betterment of your marriage and I salute you for that, girl.

my cc entry is here.

Clarissa said...

Pagdating sa kama,sinong boss???I'm sure si Yenggay yun,puro talon ang gawa nun lol!

Couple's Corner

sheng said...

Hehehe! Ganun nga daw tlga un....minsan pag may anak ka na lahat na lang ng desisyon ng mag asawa nakasalalay sa anak at sa ikabubuti nya..

Happy CC Niko:)

Mommy Liz said...

Avah! at talagang inaming spoiled brat, hehehe! Well, once couple na talaga, aalisin na ang pag iinarte, kasi di na pwede ang ka spoiled-an kapag me hubster na.Everything should be decided naman di ba when it comes to family decision. Kung mga simple shopping lang, eh kahit ikaw na, kapag naman mga pagbili ng bahay at mahal na ring, oh eh siyempre, need na pag usapan.. Pero tama ka, Yena is the BOSS!! lol.

Soulful said...

i think there's no need for a boss, you need to be a TEAM...

Junneth said...

Haha,'Lil tyrant talaga ang anak natin noh? Napag-uusapan talaga ang lahat ng bagay. Pag well-defined ng couple ang role nila walang nalalagay sa alanganin. Walang boss walang slave!

Petula said...

Great post!

Junneth said...

Haha,'Lil tyrant talaga ang anak natin noh? Napag-uusapan talaga ang lahat ng bagay. Pag well-defined ng couple ang role nila walang nalalagay sa alanganin. Walang boss walang slave!
My CC is posted #17...pls do visit! Thanks Niko

Elvira's Roundabout said...

i think you are right, sometimes one should be the boss and sometimes the other so that marriage will work as if only one is the boss then there is no balance. For me, I'm always the boss in cooking hehehe...


From my blog:
Sweet and Sour Chicken with Sesame

hahai.ponce said...

nice post!

and I like Yena being the boss... actually holds true with us, Leon is such a bossy son and Maia is becoming a bossy baby girl...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP