Monday, January 25, 2010

Sleepless Night

I am so uncertain to leave home this morning. Though I know my parents house is just a few walks away from our home I feel so cautious every time we leave home; especially every morning when we have to go and my little daughter is still sleeping.

I wasn’t able to sleep last night. I have been waiting for husband, who spends some drinking session with his cousins, a continuation of the celebration of his favorite cousin’s wedding. I was so restless the whole time waiting, I worry too much that the gate and the main door weren’t extra locked. If only we have ADT at home I wouldn’t worry too much. I would put an ADT security camera near our living room window and the other one near the kitchen window. It should be particularly secure especially when husband and I aren’t home.

We leave home during weekdays; my daughter often spends her day at my parent’s house. My mother would always lock the house but still am worried of intruders. On weekends we spend our time with my in-laws so the home is still empty. We just need to put up an ADT security system so every time we are out of the house we feel secure.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Adgitize2

Recent Comments

  © Re-Design by Mom Conversations 2010

Back to TOP